Ever wondered if Asian cuisines are big in Ghana? Well, Asian delicacies have become a thing for people all over the world.
This is largely due to the globalization where people from different countries and cultures settle in different countries across the world. For Asian food lovers or people who would wish to try Asian food, particularly Indian cuisines, this is for you.
We have compiled a list of the various Indian restaurants in Accra for you. The list also includes some of the best Indian restaurant in Accra Ghana, their location and contact information.
1. Nirvana Inn Indian Restaurant
Nirvana Inn Indian Restaurant is one of the new Indian restaurants in Osu, Accra. It was established in the year 2016 and has been operating from its current location ever since. The hotel also offers some alternative cuisines including African dishes, vegetarian and also non-vegetarian foods. They also have a bar where they serve alcoholic beverages to their clients.
The Indian restaurant Nirvana Inn Accra is opened from Monday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and opens later from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm daily.
The restaurant is located at 198, East Legon Residential Area,Near Shiashie Junction(East Legon), Opp. Gulf House, Accra.
Phone number: +233206669995 , +233233333888.
2. Padthai Restaurant Source: Padthai Restaurant Padthai Restaurant is an Indian restaurant that also has a spa. It is open daily from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and later opens at 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
It is located at house No. 7 Flower rd. East Legon.
Contacts Phone number: +0302962788, +0202604805.
3. Shivsai Ltd. Shivsai Ltd is an establishment that stocks a significant number of Indian food. In addition to food, the establishment also has spices, snacks, papad, ghee, pickles, atta, flours and dals among others.
It is located opposite T.V. Africa, North Ind. Area, Accra.
Phone number: 0244525838, 0244525838. Fax: 0302272038.
4. Bhabhi Da Kitchen Source: tripadvisor.com Bhabhi Da Kitchen is an exclusive Indian restaurant that is located in Accra. Apart from offering a dining option, the restaurant also does deliveries, allows takeouts and has an outdoor setting for its clients. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to its clients.
It is located in Oxford Street,Reberrson Cres, 7th Lane, Accra |Pearl Chinese Restaurant, Accra.
Contacts Phone number: +233 55 555 4357.
5.Royal Mumbai Chow:The Royal Mumbai Chow is yet another restaurant Indian food restaurants in Accra. It is also one of the Indian restaurants in Accra near airport as it is located close to the Kotoka airport.
It is located at the Naa Amponsua Lane off Oxford Street Osu, Accra.
Phone number: +233 55 532 4298.
6. 18th Lane Restaurant & O2 Night Club Source: tripadvisor.com 18th Lane Restaurant & O2 Night Club is an Indian restaurant that also doubles up as a night club as its name suggests.
It is located at 18th Lane, Ghana.
Phone number: +233 54 540 8803.
Email address: email@example.com.
7. Khana Khazana Khana: Khazana is one of the Indian restaurants in Accra. It offers its customers Indian food as well as foods from other Asian countries. The restaurant also offers some other services including delivery, allows takeouts, has wheelchair accessibility and more. It also serves alcohol to its customers.
The restaurant is open from Monday to Sunday. From Monday to Saturday, it is open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm and on Sunday it opens as from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.
It is located at Engen Filling Station, next to Avenida Hotel, Kojo Thompson Road, Adabraka.
Postal address: PO Box 7617 Accra North, Accra, Ghana.
Phone number: +233 27 583 4282.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Albela Indian Restaurant Source: seekghana.com Albela Indian Restaurant is one of the Indian restaurants located in Osu, Accra. In addition to offering Indian food, the restaurant also offers Chinese food and also Halal for the Muslims.
The restaurant is located in Osu, 17th Lane, Accra, Ghana.
Phone number: +233 50 535 9696.
Email address: email@example.com.
9. Koh-I-Noor: Koh-I-Noor is an amazing Indian restaurant that is also located in Accra. It is one of the Indian restaurants in Accra Ghana that serves lunch and dinner alone. They also serve alcoholic beverages and offer takeout services as well.
It is located in Grisfarm Hotel, Osu Ringway Est, Box CT 1070, Accra, Ghana.
Phone number; +233 021 77 1999.
10. Indian Restaurant Nirvana Inn Accra Source: hotels.com The Indian Restaurant Nirvana Inn Accra is an Indian restaurant in Accra that offers Indian foods as well as other cuisines from parts of Asia and Africa. It is one of the best Indian restaurants in Accra.
The restaurant is open from Monday to Sunday between 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. The restaurant offers its clients breakfast, lunch and also dinner meals. Other services offered by the restaurant include takeouts, reservations, people get to chose from a buffet, free parking away from the streets, wheelchair accessibility and free WI-FI. The restaurants also offers alcoholic beverages to its customers.
It is located near Shiashie Foot Bridge, Legon Road, East Legon, Accra, opposite Gulf House, Accra KN5345, Ghana.
Phone number: +233 20 666 999.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Veda Authentic Indian Restaurant: The Veda Authentic Indian Restaurant is an Indian restaurant in Accra that offers its clients services from Monday to Sunday. The restaurant starts its operations from 12:pm to 11:00pm everyday offering Indian and Asian cuisines. There are also alcoholic beverages that are served in the restaurant.
It is located at 42 Spintex Road, Accra 021, Ghana.
Phone number: +233 30 248 5955.
Email address: email@example.com.
12. Tandoor Indian Restaurant:The Tandoor Indian Restaurant is an Indian restaurant Labone Accra. It is one of the Indian vegetarian restaurants in Accra Ghana as it offers Indian, vegan, vegetarian and Halal foods for Muslims. The restaurant offers a number of services including the option for take out, reservations, free off-street parking and also free WI-FI among others. The restaurant serves only dinner. The Tandoor Indian restaurant Accra menu also includes alcoholic beverages.
It is open from Monday to Sunday from 5:30pm to 10:00pm.
The restaurant is located at Soula Close, North Labone Ave, Accra 00000, Ghana.
Phone number: +233 24 315 1417.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Heritage Indian Restaurant Source: tripadvisor.co.uk The Heritage Indian Restaurant is an Indian restaurant that is located in Accra. The Heritage Indian restaurant Accra menu has a number of other foods apart from Indian foods including Asian, vegetarian friendly, vegan options and Halal for the Muslims.
The Heritage Indian Restaurant in Accra Ghana is located at Shiashie Road, Next to Ampomah Hotel, East Legon, Accra, Ghana.
Phone number: +233 30 293 0010, +233 54 234 7597.
This list of the different Indian restaurants in Accra that are places you will definitely enjoy visiting. Have fun exploring.