We are sure of three things Ghanaian actress Jasmine Baroudi love; her daughter Camille, her fiancé Flashkick and FOOD.
A quick scan through Jasmine’s Instagram photos will reveal a series of mouthwatering food she has enjoyed with her friends. For some of the video of her eating, one can tell she is happiest when she is eating.
Here are 5 photos to prove that Jasmine really loves her Ghana food.
1. When this bowl of fufu and groundnut soup was laid before her, she knew she had to share a photo before devouring it.
2. This kontomire abom can bring back the dead to life. Just look at it
3. Kenkey with fish is great. But Kenkey with fish and friend eggs is a sin!
4. Where ever there is a kenkey bazaar, expect to see a lady called Jasmine
5. This fufu was about to suffer in the hands of Jasmine and even the crab knows it
Jasmine and her fiance went all the way to Jamestown to buy the lobsters you see against that lovely looking kenkey. That’s how much food means to her
There is no doubt in our minds. Jasmine is the ultimate food lover.